2007. február 27., kedd

Don Edrington's Big Band & Swing Era Popular Music Page

http://www.pcdon.com/pop-country.html
I am constantly asked if it's legal to download songs found on various non-commercial sites, such as this one.
Well, I'm neither a lawyer nor a technician, and I've begun to wonder if it was legal for us to tape music off the radio back when tape recorders first came into being.
And were we committing a crime when we recorded a movie shown on TV with our VCRs? And was it really legal to buy a dual-deck recorder for the express purpose of duplicating cassettes?

My answer to all of the above is, "I don't know." Nonetheless, here is a formal statement in some kind of legalize that appears to apply to this kind of file availability:
The songs on this site are copyrighted by their respective artists and are placed here for evaluation purposes only. No profits are made on this site from their use.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése